ABOUT EUCLID TECHLABS > DR. ALEXEI KANAREYKIN | PRESIDENT/CEO
Alexei Kanareykin graduated from St.Petersburg University, Russia, M.S. in Physics and received his PhD in Physics in 1986 from St.Petersburg Electrotechnical University. He has held several positions there including Chair of Physics Division. Since 1991 A. Kanareykin has worked in collaboration with Accelerator R&D, High Energy Physics Division, Argonne National Laboratory, and with Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory since 2005.
Alexei Kanareykin is currently President and CEO of Euclid Techlabs LLC. His research interests include new methods of charged particle acceleration, wakefield acceleration in dielectric structures and plasma, advanced materials development for accelerator applications, plasma physics and computer simulations. He has also been active in the area of "smart" materials fabrication and composite technology development intended for microwave design applications.
He has been awarded research grants from the International Science Foundation 1995-1996, and the Civilian Research & Development Foundation 1996-1997, US DOE SBIR, Phase II 2002-2011.
- C. Jing, A. Kanareykin, J. G. Power, M. Conde, W. Liu, S. Antipov, P. Schoessow, and W. Gai. Experimental Demonstration of Wakefield Acceleration in a Tunable Dielectric Loaded Accelerating Structure. Phys. Rev. Lett. 106, 164802, 2011.
- C. Jing, J. G. Power, M. Conde, W. Liu, Z. Yusof, A. Kanareykin, and W. Gai. Increasing the Transformer Ratio at the Argonne Wakefield Accelerator. Phys. Rev ST-AB, v 14, pp. 021302-6, 2011.
- S.Galyamin, A.Tyukhtin, A.Kanareykin and P.Schoessow. Reversed Cherenkov-transition radiation by a charge crossing a left-handed medium boundary. Phys Rev. Lett., v. 103, # 19, pp. 194802-1,-4, 2009.
- A. B. Kozyrev, A.D. Kanareykin, E. A. Nenasheva, V. N. Osadchy, and D. M. Kosmin. Observation of an anomalous correlation between permittivity and tunability of a doped (Ba,Sr)TiO3 ferroelectric ceramic developed for microwave applications. Applied Physics Letters, v. 95, pp. 012908, 1-4, (2009).
- A.Kanareykin. New Advanced Dielectric Materials for Accelerator Applications. AIP Conference Proceedings, New York, American Institute of Physics, v. 1299, pp. 286-291, 2010.
- S. Yu Kazakov, S. V. Shchelkunov, V. P. Yakovlev, A. Kanareykin, E. Nenasheva, and J. L. Hirshfield Fast ferroelectric phase shifters for energy recovery linacs. Phys. Rev. ST-AB, v.13, p.113501-1,14, 2010.
- A.Kanareykin. Cherenkov Radiation and Dielectric Based Accelerating Structures: Wakefield Generation, Power Extraction and Energy Transfer Efficiency. Journal of Physics, Conf. Ser., 236 (2010), 012032.
- C. Jing, A. Kanareykin, J. Power, M. Conde, Z. Yusof, P. Schoessow, and W. Gai. Observation of Enhanced Transformer Ratio in Collinear Wakefield Acceleration. Phys. Rev. Lett., v.98, pp. 144801-1,-4 2007.
- A. Tyukhtin, A. Kanareykin, P. Schoessow, Wakefields Generated by Electron Beams Passing Through a Waveguide Loaded With an Active Medium, Phys. Rev. ST Accel. Beams 10, 051302-051307, 2007.
- E.A.Nenasheva, N.F.Kartenko, I.M. Gaidamaka, O.N.Trubitsyna, S.S.Redozubov, A.I.Dedyk, and A.D.Kanareykin. Low Loss Microwave Ferroelectric Ceramics for High Power Tunable Devices. Journal of European Ceramic Society, v. 30, N 2, pp. 395-400, 2010.
- Jing, C. Gai, W. Power, J. G. Konecny, R. Liu, W. Gold, S. H. Kinkead, A. K. Tantawi, S. G. Dolgashev V. and Kanareykin, A. Progress Toward Externally Powered X-Band Dielectric-Loaded Accelerating Structures. IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, V. PP , Issue 99, pp. 1-7, 2010
- C. Jing, A.Kanareykin, S. Kazakov, W. Liu, E. Nenasheva, P. Schoessow and W.Gai. Development of a Dual Layered Dielectric-Loaded Accelerating Structure. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, NIM-A: v. 594, # 2, pp. 132-139, 2008.
- A. Kanareykin, A. Tyukhtin, Analysis of Multimode Wakefield Generation in Accelerating Structures with a Conductive Dielectric Loading, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, NIM- A, v. 558, pp. 62-65, 2006.
- E. Nenasheva, A. Kanareykin, N.F.Kartenko, S.F.Karmanenko, Ceramic materials based on (Ba, Sr) TiO3 solid solutions for tunable microwave devices, Journal of Electroceramics, v.13, pp. 235-238, 2004.
- J.G. Power, M.E. Conde, W. Gai, A. Kanareykin, R. Konecny, and P.Schoessow, Measurements of the longitudinal wakefields in a multimode, dielectric wakefield accelerator driven by a train of electron bunches, Physical Review, ST-Accel. Beams 3(10), 101302, 2000.
- W. Gai, A. Kanareykin, R.Konecny, X.Sun and T.Wong, Construction and testing of an 11.4 GHz dielectric structure based travelling wave accelerator, Review of Scientific Instruments, 71(6) pp. 601-604, 2000.
- W.Gai, A. Kanareykin, A.Kustov, J.Simpson, Numerical Simulations of an Intense Charged Particle Beam Propagation in a Dielectric Wake Field Accelerator, Phys. Review E, 55(3) pp.3481-3488, 1997.